The WYldlife Fund is proud to announce our microgrants program to help meet the needs of organizations who are doing strategic work on behalf of Wyoming’s wildlife.
First-time applicants must contact The WYldlife Fund to discuss micro grant proposals prior to submission. The WYldlife Fund’s mission is uniting people to advance Wyoming wildlife habitat, research, and education. We welcome grant applications from any 501(c)3 organization that is doing work to advance Wyoming’s wildlife. We also accept microgrant applications from our partners at the Wyoming Game and Fish Department who are working tirelessly to strengthen wildlife in Wyoming. Our staff will be very glad to work with you. For more information, please contact Chris McBarnes at (307)316-3863 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Requests must be for $2,500 or less.
- Requests must support and advance the mission of The WYldlife Fund and fit within the parameters of advancing Wyoming wildlife habitat, research or education.
- Requests for emergencies or immediate needs will be given priority.
- Requests should be for a one-time expense. Microgrants will not sustain operating or programming costs from year-to-year. Microgrant requests to cover a portion of a new ongoing expense must explain the plan for future sustainability.
- Organizations may only receive one (1) microgrant per calendar year.
- Microgrants are administered on a rolling cycle each calendar year. Applications are accepted and evaluated on a first-come, first-served basis until funds available for the calendar year are gone.
- If you have a request that falls within these parameters, please contact Chris McBarnes at email@example.com to request an application.
You can submit an application at any point through December 1, of the current year.